National develops high-quality, modern assets in leading urban markets to lease and hold as income-producing core investments in its open-end, core-plus fund.
- Immediate investment participation in a portfolio of Class A real estate diversified by property type and geography
- Income component from cash flows of well-leased core assets in a stabilized portfolio1
- Opportunity to realize appreciation from development and redevelopment projects, seeking to deliver product below cost of existing assets
- Measured use of equity and debt throughout the capital stack helps mitigate fund risk through various market cycles
- Ongoing development projects continually expand the portfolio with modern assets which seek to attract and hold tenants, grow income and increase appreciation
- Hold/sell reviews identify potential existing assets for disposition at opportunistic time