COMPLEX, LEADING EDGE PROJECTS IN MAJOR URBAN MARKETS
National has established a development subsidiary, National Real Estate Development, LLC, with the expertise to develop and manage its own projects, as well as to provide technical expertise and oversight of joint venture developments.1
To visit National Real Estate Development’s site, please CLICK HERE.
- Current projects totaling 1.1 million square feet and $390 million in development cost
- Since 2000, the senior officers of National have participated in development projects totaling an estimated $11.6 billion in cost, comprised of more than 30 million square feet of space with another $2.8 billion in projects under review and planning2
- Leading developers and lenders value the firm’s organizational stability, integrity, and commitment to enduring relationships built on realizing project success
- Ability to oversee parts of projects where partners lack the expertise or experience
As of 6/30/2018.
1. National Real Estate Development, LLC is a subsidiary of National Real Estate Advisors, LLC and was established in June 2013 to offer a full spectrum of development related services as well as consulting and advisory services to investors, joint venture partners, and developers, and to provide technical expertise and project oversight capabilities.
2. National commenced operations on January 1, 2010. National was the result of a spin-out of an internal division of the NEBF. Substantially all personnel, including all senior management, transitioned from NEBF Real Estate to National. National calculates historical development costs internally based on hard cost information generally provided by partners, borrowers, developers, or general contractors.